Sunday 17 July 2016

How To Convert Your Airtime To Cash Directly To Your Bank

http://zoranga.com/m/account/auth/registration


 I know a lot of people use to think what I use
to think whenever I have plenty of airtime in
my sim, ” How I wish there is a way to
convert my airtime to cash directly to my
bank” Today Zoranga convert my thinking to
reality and the service is now available in
Nigeria.


Before if I want to sell my airtime I have to
loose more than 20% value of the card before
i convert it to cash, For example if I want to
sell MTN airtime of N8000 I will get a value of
N6,400 which is very steep discount.

Now with Zoranga mobile money services you
can be able to send and receive money from
wherever you are without visiting the bank.
With MTN or GLO airtime, you can fund your
Zoranga account at anytime from the
Zoranga.com website. And you can send
money in your Zoranga account to any bank
account in Nigeria within minutes, pay for
goods and services online or save for a goal
or project for a specified time.

What are you waiting for? Join Zoranga today
and turn your thinking to reality now.To get
started, simply sign up for a Zoranga account

No comments:

Post a Comment